About Me

My photo
Hilton, NY, United States
I have been a Cub Scout Den Leader since 9/04, Cubmaster since 2/07. I have also been a Boy Scout Troop Committee Member and Merit Badge Counselor since 2/08, changing to an Assistant Scoutmaster in June of 2011. Since spring of 2010, I have also been the Lighthouse District Cub Scout Program director, in charge of planning district-wide events. I have three boys -- Peter is a First Class Boy Scout, Nathan is a Tenderfoot, and Nick is working toward the Webelos rank. If you like this blog, please be nice and click a link.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Leftovers? What leftovers?

I brought the remaining Chocolate Cherry Cobbler into work (to prevent myself from eating it all up), and it got rave reviews from my co-workers. One guy who is usually pretty health-conscious went back for seconds, and another co-worker asked when I might be bringing in more.

No comments:

Post a Comment