About Me

My photo
Hilton, NY, United States
I have been a Cub Scout Den Leader since 9/04, Cubmaster since 2/07. I have also been a Boy Scout Troop Committee Member and Merit Badge Counselor since 2/08, changing to an Assistant Scoutmaster in June of 2011. Since spring of 2010, I have also been the Lighthouse District Cub Scout Program director, in charge of planning district-wide events. I have three boys -- Peter is a First Class Boy Scout, Nathan is a Tenderfoot, and Nick is working toward the Webelos rank. If you like this blog, please be nice and click a link.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Popcorn! Get your popcorn here!

I have two sons in Boy Scouts and one in Cub Scouts. To help earn money for their programs, you can purchase popcorn from Trail's End by clicking here. Personally, I recommend the microwave popcorn as they are the best value, but the chocolate caramel popcorn is absolutely delicious. All of the flavors are great, and they also have trail mix, almonds, and yogurt-covered pretzels. You can also donate the popcorn to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. The larger items can be ordered individually, but the smaller items have to be ordered by the case. (Sorry, I can't do anything about that, it's just the way Trail's End sets up their system.)

My sons thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment